Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weddingphotographer Stockholm! Back in town!

Sorry for not bloging lately.
I have been working so hard, shooting 6 weddings.
In between weddings enjoying life in my Seayak at the sea of Bothnia.
Now I am starting to edit the late july and august weddings.

On Friday I will shoot a wedding at Högberga gård Lidingö, and Saturday another wedding in a garden, theme 1970`s..poolparty.. I will show you next week.
Take care now!

Cissi&Fredrik at Krägga Herrgård last weekend august 13th.
Just a sample while editing the rest, I was shooting from early preparations until 3 o´clock in the morning, what a night! Even shoot the brunch the day after.
Krägga does indeed provide for a good party!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home