Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Packing my bags again!!

I will try to show you my latest photos, maybe later this evening.

Came home yesterday, shoting pictures at adoreable :
http://www.daphnes-zakynthos.com
Maria & Dionysis are the kindest people i have ever meet, you should really go to Vassilikos - Porto Roma, a small fishing harbour by the country side.
Snorkle at the Porto Roma rocks, feels like being in a James Bond movie, very very beautiful.
And oh my god the food, oh my god, home cooked greek meals, wine etc etc
it´s a little bit more of Kicki now :-)

Soon leaving again. This time for a 3 day wedding party at Dalarna!
Margot Hinz & David Helldal is getting married this weekend, it will be very exiting.
Family and friends from all over the world will party at Swedens "High Chaparall"
Enjoy the wedding next week here at my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home