Thursday, October 2, 2008

News from New York!

In may 2008 i was invited to a meeting whith Conde Nast (Vogue, Vanity fair, Harpers Bazar, Brides..) they have noticed my work on the internet and wanted to see some more photos.
So i bought myself an airplane ticket to New York. I jumped into a cab one rainy morning on Manhattan, and went to the Conde Nast building. After that meeting i was asked to come back in late Oktober to participate at a networking party to show my work for several editors. This will be great for me because i also want to travel, to do destination weddings.

Today i got this email:

Hi Kicki, I hope all is well. Yeah, things on Wall Street are crazy, but everything should be okay.The networking party is still a go. I think it has been postponed until November. Trust me, Nickole and I definitely look forward to seeing you there.

Best,Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home